Saturday, July 6, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning the boys came racing to the front door. They happily went outside for a few minutes to take a potty break. They came back in to eat their breakfast for me. Both boys finished off their bowls pretty quick today. Then, they looked at me to see where I'd go next, with big eyes. They got all excited when we wandered to the garage to get their harnesses on. Clyde was so excited he didn't know what side of me to walk on as we headed to the door! We got a short walk in this morning. We would have gone for longer, but a dog started following us and the boys were tangling me up and getting way too excited. So, to play it safe we headed back home. They spent the rest of the time outside. Taz was trying to look for him through the fence. When it was time, they got their paws cleaned off and we headed in and they got a cookie. This afternoon the boys and I sat out in the backyard. I got them each their dental chew and they worked on that awhile. They did quite a bit of lounging around since it was pretty warm out. Later, the neighbor dog came out, so the boys ran over to the fence to say hi. This evening we headed out back again. I had heard some firework pops in the area a little before I arrived, so we held off on our walk. We actually got to sit outside for awhile before someone lit some fireworks off. Taz was ready to head back inside then.

No comments:

Post a Comment