Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mac

Today Mac was already sitting by the gate when I pulled up. He stood up and looked over the top of the fence as I got close. Once inside, he started bouncing all the way to the back. We wasted no time and got right to his game. He wasn't giving up the rope toy so easy today! He would bring it over and let me grab onto it, then he would sit and chomp on it for a few seconds before he'd decide to let me throw it. He took several dips in his pool to cool off. The water was getting low with him going in and out, so I used his water bucket to add some more. As I walked to the spigot the first time, Mac tossed his toy at the back of my legs. "Hey, I'm not done playing yet!" We continued our game while we let the bucket fill up. After he was pretty worn out for the day, I fed him his dinner and gave him a couple treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment