Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Jackie went out potty as usual. He came in while I got their breakfast ready, and waited patiently for me to grab his leash. Jackie bounced around, excited to go for our morning walk. We got a nice long one in again today. This afternoon I didn't see Meeko in his usual spot on the counter. I looked around and he was all snuggled up on the back of the couch. He stood up and meowed when he saw me and made his way over to say hi. Jackie and I headed outside to play, and saw his bunny friend take off across the yard to safety. Jackie brought over his snake toy and we played some tug. He kept cheating, using his legs too! We played some fetch as well. Later, he wanted to play with his stick. One of the neighbors came out and were working in their yard, so Jackie stopped to listen to the funny sounds. I guess Meeko wanted to make a statement today. When Jackie and I headed inside, I saw a couple plants from the window were on the floor! Luckily, they remained in their pots and only a little dirt spilled out. Naughty kitty! This evening it was raining out when I came to see Jackie, so we held off on our walk. I fed the boys their dinner and they both worked on that. Jackie went outside after to do his business. He wandered around out there for a little while, then he came in and we played some tug with his sock toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment