Thursday, July 4, 2013

Flax & Booty

This morning I saw Booty sprinting across the yard to the garage as I pulled up. He went in there and waited for me. The meows started as soon as I opened the door! I got Flax and Booty their breakfast and some fresh water. I could hear Booty in the garage meowing for me when I went inside. Flax was in a deep sleep on his bed on the back porch. I walked over and pet him a bit once he woke up. He was quite comfortable there and he relaxed and looked out into the yard. Booty had followed me and was checking out the inflatable toys. He wanted to come in by me, but he wasn't quite brave enough. For good reason too! Flax saw him and slowly got up and tried to chase after him. Those old legs don't work quite as fast as I'm sure they used to! He gave up pretty quick and laid in the grass. This afternoon I came by to let Flax inside. It was a little toasty out again today. He was laying by the front door, so I had him follow me around back to go in. He plopped right down on his bed and enjoyed the cool air. This evening Flax heard me come in and he got up to go out. Booty was already meowing at me and chasing around after me. Flax did his business, then got right to work on his dinner. I left a trail of treats for him to work on later. Booty didn't want me to leave and followed me all the way to the car! Silly kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment