Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mac

Today the lawn people had been there before I arrived. I made sure to check all the gates right away. Mac met me and was excited to start playing. I got out his toy, which was still a bit damp from yesterday! He of course didn't mind at all. We played for awhile and he took his breaks in the pool. I put some more cool water in it again for him today. As we got towards the end of our game, the ball at end of the rope finally gave up and fell off! Mac wasn't sure what to do at first... go fetch the rope or get the ball that was sitting at my feet. I put the ball in the bin so he wouldn't be so concerned, and we got a few more throws in. It sure doesn't fly quite as far without the ball on there. When we finished, I put his rope away and got him his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment