Monday, July 8, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Jackie went out potty quick before we got on our way. Meeko got fed before we left too, since he was pacing! Haha! Jackie was a very excited boy on our walk this morning. Every little sound or animal he saw had him bouncing up and down. Such a curious pup! We got back home and he chowed down on his breakfast. This afternoon I made him some more frozen treats for this week. Then, we went outside for a bit. He did his thing while I scooped the yard. After I finished, we played some fetch with his snake and his stick. He doesn't realize how long that stick is! He tried going between me and the deck while carrying it, and rammed right into my legs. He stopped and gave me this funny look! It was pretty warm out and he didn't have an ice treat for today, so we played inside a bit and cooled off. We played tug awhile, then he had fun rolling around on the floor. Later, Jackie finally played with his purple ball for me! It was the funniest thing to hear him grumble at it and paw it around. This evening was a little too warm for a walk. Jackie and I went out back after feeding Meeko. I got Jackie one of his ice treats to work on. Then, we headed in so he could eat his dinner and play inside a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment