Sunday, July 7, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning the boys met me at the door and walked with me to the back. Taz went out to go potty quick. Clyde just stood by me, not wanting to let me out of his sight! He bounced along excitedly behind me as we went to get them their breakfast. After the boys finished, I asked if they were ready. They followed me to get their harnesses on, and were ready to go! We got a nice long walk in this morning. This afternoon the boys and I headed outside right away. I went back in to find them each a dental chew. They both sat nicely for them, grabbed onto theirs and took off! Clyde ended up sitting behind me to eat his and Taz was off in the grass. They lounged around for awhile after they finished, running to the fence occasionally to check out sounds they'd hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment