Monday, July 22, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Kimmie was sitting right by the front door, staring right at me as I walked in! She knew I was coming I guess! She walked along with me to their room and waited outside the door, while I took care of everything. When I finished, she gave me a meow, then did a big stretch against her scratching post. I stopped to pet her, then saw Jerrie standing at the entrance to the bedroom hallway, just watching. I grabbed his brush, then started walking towards their front room. He slowly walked behind me. When I stopped and turned around, then he trotted along faster. He enjoyed a nice long brushing today. He laid on the floor next to me amd rubbed his face against me. Then, he'd roll to his side and get comfy. Miss Kimmie wandered in later and crawled under the curtain, in her favorite spot. Jerrie eventually climbed up to the second tier and sat, looking out the window for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment