Monday, July 22, 2013

Char, Z & Tilly

Today Char was sitting right by the door when I walked in! I pet her hello, then went about taking care of their food, water and litter pans quick. Char wasn't a fan. She walked along with me and kept pawing at my legs as I walked. "Hey lady, pet me already!" She just really wanted some attention. That made me laugh. I sat on the floor and scooped boxes with one hand, while petting her with the other. I went to check on Tilly next. I didn't get a chance to see her at all today. But, I noticed that Tilly had eaten some food while I was gone. Maybe tomorrow! I headed back in by Char and went to look for Z. I looked under the guest bed and saw two little glowing eyes under there. That's all I needed, just to see that she was ok. Char and I headed to the living room to give her some much needed attention! We played with her blue string a bit too. At one point, she stole it from me! Char grabbed onto the string and pulled it out of my hands, then ran it behind the couch. I guess that was her way of saying she wanted more pets instead! Z wasn't as social today. I saw her sneak across the hall to another room, but that was it. Char didn't mind having me all to herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment