Sunday, July 21, 2013

Char, Z & Tilly

Today I walked in the door and saw Char right away. She wandered down the hallway and was instantly friends with me. She was meowing at me, craving some attention. I stopped to pet her a bit, then went to check on their food and water. She followed along, and took a couple bites after I pulled the food down. Next, I took care of their litter boxes, and had to stop and take a couple breaks to give Char some love! She was following me around everywhere, and even sat and waited by the back door when I went outside. I made sure Tilly had enough food and water as well. As soon as I walked in the shed, Tilly went zooming out. So, I didnt have a chance for pictures today. I headed back inside to look around for Z before some play time with Char. I didn't see Z, so I figured maybe tomorrow. I got out the blue string on a stick and started playing with Char a bit, after more pets of course! Char was going crazy, rolling around and catching the string. While we were playing, I looked up and saw Z sitting in the hall, watching us! I laid down on the floor to get a little closer without scaring her off. She slowly walked over, and gave my outstretched hand a sniff. Z got closer and closer, and even enjoyed a few chin scratches! When she'd had enough, she went back to watching while I played with Char. As I was walking around to grab my things and leave, I noticed Z creeping around stealthily, like a little black panther. She was hiding behind the couch and peeking around the side to watch me. As I got to the door, she then went to smell the area where I had been. Silly kitty! I'm sure Z will get more brave each time I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment