Monday, July 22, 2013

Jazzper

This morning Jazzper sat in her little house a minute and looked at me when I got there. She got up, then went right for the door. I let her inside, then she stood in the kitchen and barked for her treat! I got a nice big gob of peanut butter on the end of her treat for her allergy pill. She worked on that for a little bit, then wandered in to go relax on her bed. She was happy to be inside to cool off awhile. Later, she sprawled out on the floor and took a nap. This evening I woke Jazzper up to go outside. She had been curled up and comfy on her bed in the corner. She hopped up and went outside with me. She came in and out again as I got her food and water. She had fun rolling around in the grass again tonight, in between coming to me for some attention. She will be happy to see her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment