Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jazzper

This morning I came and let Jazzper inside to give her a break from the rainy weather. It wasn't supposed to be quite as hot today. When I got there, she was already up and ready to head inside. I grabbed the towel that was sitting by the table and dried her off. She did a happy little dance while I did that! We went in, then I got her her peanut butter snack. After she finished every last bit of her treat, she went and curled up in her bed. The rain had stopped by this afternoon and it did become hot and muggy out, so I'm glad Jazzper got to stay inside. She got up when I got there this evening and headed outside with me. She followed me in and out of the house as I got her bowls filled with fresh food and water. She came over and got pet while we waited for the water bowl to fill. Later, we headed outside and she had fun rolling around in the grass a few times. When she came over by me, I brushed her a little bit. She seemed to like that! Then, she went back to roll around some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment