Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jazzper

Jazzper was laying in her cozy house again today when I got there. She got up and headed for the door when she heard the gate, still not seeing me until I got up to her. She was trying to look inside to see if someone was home. I let her in right away to cool off. I got her peanut butter snack, with a little extra peanut butter today. It took her a little longer to lap it all up! She sure enjoys her treat though. This evening Jazzper was sleeping on her bed in the house when I arrived. I called for her and she hopped up and came outside with me. I got her another treat for being such a good girl. She went to a spot in the grass to work on that while I got her some food and water. Later, she came over and stood by me for some attention. She's such a sweet little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment