Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

It was a rainy day today, so instead of watering plants, I headed right in to see the kitties. I didn't see either in the front room, so I went to take care of their things. Miss Kimmie heard me and came running along behind me. She was quite talkative today! She sat on the rug outside the door and waited for me to finish up. Then, she made her way to perch herself on the kitty tower. I gave her a long brushing while she laid there. She was quite into it, purring away and rubbing her chin across the bristles. First one side, then the other. Next, I went to see Jerrie, who was all curled up on the bed. He gave me a big yawn when I walked in. He enjoyed his attention time while I brushed him. Later, Kimmie wandered in and decided to join Jerrie on the comfy blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment