Friday, July 12, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Jackie took his usual potty break before I got their breakfast ready. Jackie and I got ready, then went for a nice long walk this morning. Lots of people were out and about, so he kept getting excited, wanting to go say hi to everyone! Once we got home, Jackie worked on his breakfast, while Meeko got some attention. This afternoon Jackie went outside for a little while. Then, it was bath time! He was such a good boy for me. He stood there and lapped the water from the shower head while I scrubbed. He stood very still and didn't try to jump out once. I towel dried him, then he went tearing around the house like crazy! He was so funny. He went outside for a little bit afterwards, and I got him a kong snack before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment