Friday, July 12, 2013

Jack & Gracie

This morning Gracie met me at the front door and Jack wandered over to the back door to go out. They took a potty break, then Jack was bouncing around excitedly, ready for his breakfast! He went in his room to eat, while I waited with Gracie. It took her a minute, but then she got started and finished off her food. We headed back outside for the rest of the time. It was pretty humid out this morning, so I decided to keep them in. While we were out there, Gracie brought me her bone for a little game of fetch. Then, she spent a good amount of time pestering Jack! Those two wrestled around and had some fun. This afternoon the pups and I sat outside. It was shady on the patio and there was a good breeze. Gracie and Jack both sprawled out in the grass and did some sunbathing. Later, Jack came and sat on the patio with me. Gracie roamed around and explored. I heard her crunching on something loud, so I went to check that out. She had a small piece of hard plastic that I had to confiscate. So, she decided to instigate a game of wrestling with Jack instead! This evening the pups went outside for a couple minutes. It wasn't long before Jack was getting excited for his dinner. We went in so they could eat, then spent some more time outside. Gracie brought another toy out tonight and I tossed it around for her. She and Jack spent awhile wandering around and sniffing at things. Jack came and laid at my feet until Gracie started pawing at him! We went inside and they continued their wrestling. Before I left, they followed me into the laundry room to get their bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment