Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jack & Gracie

This afternoon Gracie was right at the door, ready to come in. Jack wasn't far behind her. Gracie ran right for her toys and brought over her little hedgehog for me to throw, just like old times! Jack sprawled out on the hardwood floor to cool off a little. I had Gracie zooming down the hallway and around the living room. She sure loves to slide on that floor. Later, she just wanted belly rubs and kept coming by me and would roll onto her back. Eventually, she was ready to play again and picked out her green bone toy for me to toss around for her. I made sure they had some fresh, cool water and gave them each a treat before I left. This evening Gracie was bouncing up and down at me as soon as I got in. I let the pups outside for a quick potty break. They came in and both ate their dinner for me. When they finished, we headed outside again for a bit. Jack sat with me for some back scratches, while I played fetch with Gracie. Soon we headed in since it was still pretty hot out. Gracie played a little more fetch. Then, Jack and Gracie had their wrestling match. They each got a treat before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment