Friday, July 12, 2013

Brady & Lucy

Tonight both pups met me at the door. They were bouncing up and down nonstop! We headed outside right away. Lucy made me laugh. She started tearing around the yard, running laps and barking without a care in the world. She'd zoom around, stop by me for a pet or two, then take off again. Brady came and rolled over for some belly scratches. Later, we went in and I got their dinner ready. Oddly enough, Brady wasn't too interested, but Lucy sat and nibbled on hers a bit. They were more interested in playing! We headed outside a bit longer until they were getting warm. I sat in the kitchen with them and they made me laugh some more. I had the inside door open. Brady would let out a little growl, then Lucy would zoom out the door to investigate! This happened about three or four times in a row. I'm not sure what they were so excited about. The neighbor dogs came out later, so Lucy and Brady raced them along the fence. I watched to make sure they didn't sneak out. When it was time, they headed inside for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment