Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dillon, Ty & Boo

The kiddos were all happy to see me this morning. Boo met me at the door and started instantly rubbing up against my legs, giving me a meow hello. I let the boys out right away and got everyone their breakfast. Boo was being extra silly this morning, zooming all over the place. He ran as fast as he could and jumped up on the bed, sliding all the way across! When I finished up, I thought we should change things up this morning. It was a cool, breezy, gorgeous morning, so I thought I'd take the boys for a long walk! They got excited when they saw the leashes. They lined up to get their leash on, then off we went! We went on a nice long walk around the neighborhood. This evening the boys had been good while I was gone, like they have been. Boo came and followed me around as usual. The boys got to go play outside while I got dinner and cleaned Boo's box. Boo rolled around at my feet, so I stopped to pet him a bit. Outside, the boys were busy exploring. Dillon got tired and relaxed in the grass awhile. Later, I saw they were messing around with something in the grass. I went to investigate. They had found a huge toad! Ty kept trying to paw at him to get it to move. Soon it was time to head in, so Mr. Toad could hop away to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment