Friday, May 31, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today when I arrived, Oreo came running down the stairs! Stuffs was sitting at the top and made his way down right away too. I had both boys rubbing up against my legs in the kitchen today! Oreo did his usual rolling around as well. They were talking and purring away. The kitties worked on eating while I cleaned up their box. When I finished, they followed me into the living room and sat down with me. I got out a kitty toy and spritzed it with the cat nip. Oreo licked at it a bit and got a little playful. Stuffs was happy just getting his chin scratched. He even pawed at me for more. They made me laugh when Stuffs went to sit by Oreo and they both stared at the toy in between them! Such silly kitties. They enjoyed their attention time as usual, then took their turns at going to eat some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment