Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jimmy, Sugar, Buddy & Charlie

This afternoon the pupppies ran outside with me. It was super windy out, but the sunlight made it bearable. They didn't mind it for a bit, but we eventually went inside. It got so windy, I thought they might blow away! Instead, we played in the living room. Jimbo just wanted to cuddle and give me kisses, while Sugar ate, and Buddy scratched at my leg, demanding attention too. This evening the pups and I all went outside for awhile. It was still super windy out, but we didn't mind. Later we headed in for their meds. Jimmy ran into the other room and came galloping back with his Santa bone. We played fetch with that. Buddy used me as a ladder to climb up to the couch, then stood on my shoulder to give me lots of kisses! He cried later on, wanting to play with Jimmy's toy too. I gave it to him for a little bit. He went crazy squeak squeaking away! I found another of the exact same toy for Jimmy to play with. Of course that wasn't as good as the first one! We headed outside for a little bit once more before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment