Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cali

Today Cali did her rolling around for me when I got in. She sat by the entrance to the kitchen to watch me get her food ready. After I cleaned her box and gave her fresh water, I came back to find her loving up on my purse! She was rolling around and rubbing her face on it. Silly girl! Cali was much more playful today! She climbed up in her chair to relax for a bit. I got her string and tossed it up to her. She rolled around and swatted at it for awhile. Then, she hopped down by me again. Cali went to sit by her little Garfield toy in the kitchen. I tossed an end of the string towards her. She turned around, squatted down and ran around the opposite side of the post to sneakily pounce on it! She had fun doing that for a long time. Then, it was time to take a dinner break. After eating a little more, she went and sat by the patio door, then came back for more play time.


No comments:

Post a Comment