Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

Today Roxy, Dilly and Biscuit all ran outside with me. I was just finishing the last couple bites of my lunch, so I had an audience! All three sat politely by me, each hoping for me to drop something. As soon as I finished, they all ran off to go explore. It was super windy out today. Dilly got very excited every time something would fly by on the outside of the fence! Roxy eventually came over and wanted to play her game of fetch. We did that until it was time for miss Bert to come out. She pranced outside and grabbed her little purple squeaky toy, running around with that for a bit. Bert joined Dilly in checking things out under the shed for awhile. Later, the girls had fun wrestling around with each other. Bert would playfully poke at Dilly, while still holding onto her squeaker. Then Dilly would get back by playfully grabbing onto Bert's legs! Biscuit was content by me, getting his back scratched while the girls played.




No comments:

Post a Comment