Friday, December 2, 2011

Gracie & Jack

This morning Jack and Gracie came sleepily to the front door to see who was home. I let them go outside to do their business. Then, they came in and it was time for breakfast! Jack quickly scarfed down his food and waited in the garage until Gracie was done. After they finished, Gracie played fetch for a couple minutes. Jack stood by the door and wanted to go out, so they spent the rest of the time playing outside. This afternoon I let them potty, then they came in to play for awhile. I got them each a couple treats to work on. Jack stopped and ate his on the spot, while Gracie ran off to find a safe place to eat hers! We played outside again for awhile. I noticed Gracie had brought both her toys out with her, so I put them back inside. It was chilly out today and looking like it would rain, so I kept them inside. This evening the pups were excited to see me. They quickly went out, then ate their dinners. I played fetch with Gracie for awhile. She would race down the hallway and slide to a stop, sometimes even flying past her toy! It was raining out this evening, but they didn't mind. Jack and Gracie had a blast wrestling each other in the grass. When they got tired of that, we headed in for a bedtime snack.



No comments:

Post a Comment