Friday, December 2, 2011

Boomer, Ladybug, Bella & Bo

This afternoon everyone announced my arrival! I got each of their little coats on, then we headed outside. Bobo came and snuggled with me as he began to shiver. Bella was having fun racing around the yard, while Boomer curled up on a chair. Ladybug curled up on my lap as well, so we headed back inside the nice warm house. Bo took over my lap and rolled over for a belly rub. Lady curled up alongside me on the couch. Boomer had a bone he was busy working on, while sitting on the back of the couch, behind my head. Tonight I bundled everyone up again when I got there. It was raining out, so they all quickly did what they needed to do, and were right back inside. Bella hopped up on the couch and rolled around, scratching her back. Bo cuddled up with me again, while Boomer sat on top behind me. Ladybug had curled up in her bed on the floor. They all took turns coming to sit by me for some attention. I got lots of kisses in return! Before bed, they all got their warm coats put on once more for a last potty break. Back inside, they were so excited to get into their beds, that they would race into any cage, cramming in with each other! Finally I got them to go in the right ones, one by one.





No comments:

Post a Comment