Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mia

This morning Mia was watching out the front window for me. As soon as she saw my car, she started doing her little dance! I got her leash on and we went for a long walk right away this morning. We heard a couple dogs barking along the way, so Mia began to whimper, wanting to go play with them. After we got home, we sat on the patio. She wanted to stay outside for the morning. It was simply gorgeous out this afternoon! I found Mia napping on the patio. Once I opened the door, she came running in and was ready to go! So, we went for another long walk this afternoon. Mia got to spend the rest of the day outside, enjoying the nice weather. This evening the wind had picked up and it was getting cooler out. When I let Mia inside, she went straight to her bed and curled up. I sat with her and scratched her belly for a bit. Then, I asked, "Are you sure you don't want to go for a walk?" She popped right up and ran into the living room. We went for a shorter walk this evening since it was a little chilly with the wind. During one big gust, Mia stopped me and I gave her a big hug and kiss on the head. When we got home I got Mia her dinner and a treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment