Friday, December 2, 2011

Mia

This morning Mia was already outside when I arrived. I went out to call for her and she came racing to me from the opposite corner of the yard! We took a nice long walk this morning. When we got home, we sat on the patio for awhile. She hadn't finished her dinner from last night, so we worked on that. I hand fed her yummy pieces one at a time until she worked up enough of an appetite to eat on her own. Before long, she had her bowl licked clean! Mia got to stay outside until the cleaning girls were done. This afternoon Mia was at her post, waiting for my arrival. She did her little happy dance until I got inside. Then, she flopped down on my feet to hold me in place, and got a quick belly rub! We went into the living room, grabbed her leash and went on our way. We took another long walk this afternoon. After we got back home, we spent the rest of the time out on the patio. It was chilly out today and looking like rain, so I had her come back inside before I left. This evening Mia was just as excited to see me! She even pawed at the window as I was walking up! Unfortunately, it was raining tonight, so we didn't go for our walk. I let Mia out back to do her business, then she came right back in. She sure wasn't happy about that! She kept "how-woo-roo"-ing at me. I felt bad, because I know how much she loves her walks. But, I told her we would go for an even longer one tomorrow. She laid down on the floor and got a nice long belly scratching the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment