Saturday, December 3, 2011

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning it was Tyson peeking around the door to see me. He ran straight to the sink after I said hi to him. I turned on the faucet, then Morgan came running upto me. Then I went to wake up Toby. He just rolled over on his back and stretched. I let him outside while I got his breakfast ready. When he came back in, he pretty much inhaled his food. After that, we played around with his toys for a bit. This afternoon it was raining pretty hard when I arrived. Toby did not want to go out. I had to go out and stand in the rain first to show him it was ok, then he quickly came out after me and went potty. When we went back inside, he was so happy, jumping up and down like "I did it! I did it!" It was so cute. This evening Toby was up and about when I arrived. He was standing behind the door howling. He jumped up to give me a hug before we headed outside. It was still wet out from the rain, but he didn't mind this time. He came back a couple minutes later, fully prepared to eat his dinner. Meanwhile, Tyson demanded I turn the sink on for him. He drank a little, then just let the water fall on his head. I think he liked it! It was so funny. Morgan was sitting by the backdoor staring at the window, even though he couldn't see through the blinds.



No comments:

Post a Comment