Saturday, November 26, 2011

Zeus, Baxter, Zelda & Luna

This morning I saw miss Zelda curled up on a chair. Zeus and Baxter came out to see me right away, so I let them out. I went to get Luna up next, then we joined the boys outside. It was pouring rain, so Luna waited awhile before finally going out to do her business. She thought it was fun to drink the water gushing out from the downspout! Luna kept hugging Zeus and giving him kisses. Zeus had no problem wandering around in the rain. Baxter sat in the corner by the door, wanting to go back in. We headed inside for awhile. We sat in the front by the entrance. Luna rolled over onto her back, so I scratched her tummy. She was laying on her back, kicking both legs simultaneously! It was so funny! Baxter rolled around on the carpet and Zeus laid nearby. Zelda even joined us, sitting and watching at a safe distance. Luna worked on chewing her rawhide for a bit, before it was time to go back out. Zelda ran into the garage as I was leaving.




No comments:

Post a Comment