Saturday, November 26, 2011

Luke & Maycie

This morning it was pouring rain outside. I let the pups out and grabbed two tennis balls right away. This time Luke grabbed them both so Maycie couldn't have any! We played fetch with two balls this morning. He would run after one, then race to the other one before Maycie could get it, and would stuff them both in his mouth. Maycie kept herself busy exploring the yard, with the occasional sneak attack to steal a ball. Then, she was playing with some worms on the patio! This afternoon it was still wet out. I let them out potty quick before dinner time. They quickly finished, then it was back out to play. I could see the mud flying up behind Luke as he ran! Macyie hopped in my lap and shared some of hers. Haha! I had the dogs stay in the garage for a few minutes before we went in. I grabbed the towel from the laundry room and tried to dry them off a bit too. This evening I was surprised to see dry dirt all over the floor. It looked like it just fell right off and dried up! While they got started playing outside, I swept it all up and tossed it back outside. We played some fetch again until it was bedtime. When we got in, they each got a carrot. Chuck got his dinner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment