Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fiona, Danner, Lew & Jenny

This morning it was raining out when I came. I fed everyone their breakfast, then we went to sit on the patio for a minute. Soon we headed back inside the dry, warm house. Everyone crouded around for attention. I need more hands to get them all at once! I had Jenny nudging my hand while I pet Lew, and Fiona and Danner were both just trying to climb over the other. I was going to put peanut butter in their kongs, but I couldn't find the fourth one. I looked everywhere and no luck. This evening after they finished dinner, I walked around the yard a bit trying to find that kong. I decided it just had to be in the house somewhere, so I searched again. Then, I tried looking for places I hadn't looked already. Finally, success! They all got excited when I found it too. They waited, Fiona and Jenny trying to peek over the counter, while I filled them all up. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment