Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bella & Zoe

Bella was all curled up on the couch this morning when I arrived. Zoe was bouncing up and down behind her gate, wanting to go out. As soon as they realised it was raining, they were a little less excited to get out. They quickly went potty, then ran for the door. I kept them in the kitchen for a few minutes again so they could dry off some. I gave them their treats while they waited, to keep them busy. A little after that, I released them from the kitchen and they immediately started playing tag again, but they were both carrying a bone this time. This evening after the girls went potty, they started fighting over the sock monkey! Bella wanted to share it with me, but Zoe wanted it all to herself. Zoe wants, Zoe takes. She eventually won and smuggled it away to her bed. Then Bella kept putting her paws on my lap n whining. I kept asking her what she wanted but she would just keep giving me her paws. It was too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment