Friday, April 8, 2011

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke


Tyler and Lacey were right at the door when I came in, with Emma watching from back by the couch. Tyler started doing laps around me, excited to go outside! Lacey waited until I got their lunches ready, then she pranced around out back and did her business. Tyler and Emma ran to the garage when they saw us heading back inside. Lunch time! Luke was laying in almost the exact same spot on the bed today. After lunch Emma ran into the garage when I was going to let Tyler in. I guess she was ready to go back out and play! Lacey came trotting over and hopped right in my lap as I sat down. She gave me a couple kisses as thanks for petting her! She gave me quite the puppy dog eyes when it was time to let the big pups in, and I had to slide her off my lap! I refilled their waters and gave them all a treat before I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment