Friday, April 8, 2011

Baxter & Bailey

This morning I came in to find someone was a very very naughty puppy overnight! Bailey had stuffing all over the house torn out from the ottoman. I cleaned everything up and while doing so, he thought he would try to play with it some more. So he got a scolding since I caught him in the act! The naughty pup got sent outside while Baxter got some attention. I kept him out there and put his food bowl out so he wouldn't get ahold of any more furniture! Later this afternoon I stopped in and let Baxter out. He went outside to lay in the sun. Bailey came in to say hi, then we both headed outside as well. The boys sat with me and got pet. Bailey is getting pretty good at sitting for his attention. Later Bailey moved into the shade and sprawled out on the grass. We heard the mail truck coming, so Baxter hopped up and ran to the fence to give a little bark. The boys came in with me and watched me clean up some of the black hair that was collecting on the floor. I gave them their treat and kept them outside. At least they have such a nice day to be out and enjoy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment