Friday, April 8, 2011

Susie & Louis

Today, both Susie and Louis met me at the door with wagging tails and their spotted tongues hanging out! I gave out some scratches to each of them and then went back inside to fill up their food and water bowls. After bringing the bowls out, I went back inside to grab the vitamins and the chewy treats. I made the mistake of holding the treats in my hand while trying to give them the vitamins! Susie took the vitamin and held it in her mouth, then dropped it! Louis kept his eye on the treat, as I tried to feed him his vitamins! So, I gave each their treat and off to their favorite spot they went to enjoy! After she finished her treat, Susie came to have some dinner. Louis just sat on the cool cement, enjoying a belly scratch. As soon as she was finished, Louis jumped up and took his turn, while Susie took her turn at some love and attention. After dinner, they both went out to the yard and played around. Finally tired out, they each found a cool spot in the shade to relax! I was able to snap a few close-ups before I left! So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment