Friday, April 8, 2011

Sammy, Molly, Gracie & Couper

The pups were all waiting at the door this time! We went outside for a little bit. Couper and Gracie were first to jump in my lap and say hi. Shortly after getting there they were all finding spots to lay in the shade, so we headed inside where it was cooler. Gracie climbed up behind me and laid on my shoulders. She kept scooting around and giving me kisses! Couper was busy licking my legs and arms. Both their little tongues just kept going and going! Molly curled up next to me and got her belly rubbed for a bit. Sammy was laying on the floor and giving me a pouty face, so I got him to come up on the other side of me. He rolled over for his tummy rub and would kick me with his back leg when I stopped petting him to pet someone else! Haha! Soon it was time for supper. They waited excitedly and started dancing around me when I had the bowls in my hand. We waited for miss Couper to finish again, then they got their evening treat!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment