Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Susie & Louis

Susie was basking in the sun and Louis was loving the shade when I arrived today! I gave Louis some scratches and he barked and wagged his tail. I hen walked over to Susie, who wagged her tail and rolled over for some belly rubs! After saying hello, I filled each bowl with fresh food and water. I then went back inside for the chewable vitamins and of course, it was treat day! I gave each their vitamins and then we played out in the yard. This time, I was going to give their treat at the end of my time, so they will play with me instead of enjoy their treats!! Louis ran back and forth between the deck and the yard, while Susie and I laid in the shade. Every once and awhile, he would stop over to say "Hi" and ask his sister to come and play, but she was content in the cool shade! It was time for me to go, so I asked them if they were ready for a treat. They both ran around the yard, each trying to nibble on each other's legs. Susie's nose found the treats, located on top of the grill. She took her treat to the shade, while Louis enjoyed his on the cool patio. See you two tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment