Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baxter & Bailey

This morning Baxter was sleeping on his bed and I could see the top of Bailey's head outside. I walked up to the door and he was just looking around. When he heard me open the door he came running! Bailey worked on eating his breakfast while Baxter was getting attention. Then Baxter decided to go join Bailey! After breakfast they wrestled around in the living room for awhile. Bailey wanted me to play too, so he hopped up on the couch behind me and tackled me! Later the boys both went outside and did a little exploring. Baxter came in and sat by me for his back scratches again after Bailey had laid down for a snooze. This evening there were two little dogs running around in the front yard when I pulled in! I thought they might be the neighbor's so I went and rang the doorbell. But, no one answered. Baxter and Bailey were both looking out the front window at me. Bailey still hadn't chewed anything else up, but this time had found a couple towels that were in the living room. He had gotten the two blankets off the washer and taken them back outside. After I put one blanket away, he grabbed it down again before I could put the other one up, so i scolded him. Little booger! He was good and left it alone after that. I went out and brought some of their toys back inside so he could take them back out instead. Haha! I listened for the neighbor dogs, but didn't hear them this time. Inside, Bailey fetched Baxter's meerkat toy and started playing with it, so Baxter went and grabbed the other end of it! They sort of played tug of war with it until Baxter gave up and wanted his back scratched. Bailey wandered over to the dishes and had some supper, then Baxter nibbled on some too. They both sat by me for some attention the rest of the time. I got them each their bedtime treat and headed outside, where the two little pups started barking at me! They were hanging around between your house and the neighbor's, so I'm positive they must have gotten out. Hopefully their owners will be home soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment