Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kita & Kitten

This morning, Kita quietly greeted me by the door and yawned as she slowly went to the back door! She must have had a fun night with Kitten and her toys! While she was outside in the cool, morning air, I refilled her food and water dish, along with cleaning Kitten's litter box and giving her fresh food! I then went and layer down on the floor and talked to Kitten, who was resting in her usual spot under the bed! We chatted for a little bit, until Kita barked she was ready to come in! I could hear Kita greeting me as I was grabbing the mail! She was excited when I came in the house. She ran to the back door and did some little jumps! While she was outside, I prepared a few little surprises in her dinner bowl. When she came in, I had one little piece left so I asked her to do some tricks! When Kita shook my hand, she put both her paws in my hand at the same time!!! Then she tan back to her food and showed down! Then it was play time! We played with her toys and her red ball. I went back to the bedroom to say hello to Kitten and there she was, sitting on top of the bed!! She meowed and rolled over. I sat and she enjoyed some scratches and continued to meow. There were times she would almost head-butt my hand and flop over! Kita sat patiently in the room while I gave some attention to Kitten! It was then time for me to go! I said goodbye to both and wished them a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment