Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flax

I got a hardy welcome from Flax as I entered this afternoon! He met me with a wagging tail and more "hello"! I gave him a few scratches and then he headed towards the back door. We both went outside to enjoy the cool afternoon air. The birds were chirping and the sun was out, making it a peaceful time as we walked around. Flax then headed toward the open garage door and found a comfortable spot on his bed! He laid down and took a little afternoon snooze! I snapped a quick picture of him before he woke up and we went back inside. When I arrived this evening, Flax was drinking some water and came over with a wagging tail to greet me! After some scratches, he was ready to go outside. Flax and I walked around and enjoyed another peaceful night in the cool air. He would walk ahead of me and then come back for some more love and attention. Finally, he was ready to come inside and have some food. Flax picked the lamb stew for his dinner and licked the bowl clean. He then moved on to some dry food! After dinner, we went back inside and he enjoyed more scratches! He laid down on his bed and I snapped another picture! Isn't he so cute? It was time for me to go, so I gave him one more treat and said goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment