Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daisy, Prissy & Ally

I found Ally lounging on a chair under the table when I arrived this morning. She stretched and jumped down to greet me! I sat and gave her some scratches and then we went on a little hunt for Prissy. We were unable to find her, as she must have found a secret spot to relax! Then it was time for me to head upstairs to see Daisy! When I entered the room, Daisy was patiently waiting to be let out! I opened the cage and out she went! She roamed around the bedroom, occasionally coming over to say "hello" and sniffed me with her cute little nose! She enjoyed running through her tunnel and chewing on the doorways to the tunnel! Next, Daisy jumped on the rocking chair and sat for a moment, then bounded off and ran under the bed! She came out a few seconds later and played hide-n-seek in the corner by the t.v.! After some time, she came over and closed her eyes as I scratched around her ears and neck!! It was time for me to go, so I filled her food and water dish up, placed hay in her pan and placed a treat on the top floor and she enjoyed another yummy treat on the way in! I went back downstairs and said goodbye to the cats! See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment