Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flax

This morning, Flax was laying in his big, cozy bed when I arrived. He greeted me with a hearty bark and then went right for the door. Outside, we enjoyed the beautiful sun and cool morning air. Another quiet and peaceful day, perfect for a long venture! We strolled around the little creek, Flax taking one side and I on the other. We walked side by side in the frosty grass, and a few times Flax tried to cross over to my side, but he realized there was too much water, so we continued on together! Finally, he was able to get across at a dry area, then we journeyed over to the little pond. We definately took advantage of such a beautiful morning for a long walk! After we made it around the pond, Flax was ready to come in, so we made it back to the house and went in for some water. We sat on the floor and I gave him a few more scratches and then it was time for me to go! See you next time, Flax! Thanks for the great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment