Saturday, November 6, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning the kitties both ran to the front door when I came in to see them. Tyson walked ahead of me to wait bu his post at the sink. Toby laid in bed until I came to get him! He just rolled over to his side while I pet him and gave me a look like, "Can I have just a couple more minutes?". Eventually he rolled himself out of bed and ran to the back door. It was another chilly morning out, so he was quickly at the back door waiting to come in. We snuggled up on the couch while I pet Morgan for a little bit. Toby was busy sniffing other animals on me! After I got up to turn the sink off, Toby hopped up and was ready to play! We did a little fetch with his ducky. We played with his big dog next. He took it and shook it all over the place! This afternoon it had warmed up a bit, so after Toby went out to go potty we decided to go for a walk! We saw a couple other puppy dogs along the way. When we got back home, Morgan was waiting by the front door for us. After visiting with the kitties a little bit, Toby and i played with his toys for a few minutes before it was time to go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment