Friday, November 5, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning both Tyson and Morgan came out of the bedroom to see me right away. Toby, of course, was still sleeping! I had to go get his little heiny out of bed. Tyson was meowing at me as I came out, wanting his sink turned on. It was too chilly out for Toby this morning. He did his business, then came right back in! After he ate his breakfast we played with his toys. He brought out his squeaky squirrel first, then we played with his big dog. This afternoon after I got Toby out of bed, we took a nice long walk! As we passed the cat tails, we heard something rustling around in them. We stopped to look and realized it was a bunch of little birds hopping around in there. When we got back home, Toby got to spend the rest of the nice afternoon visit out in the backyard playing. Morgan was still sleeping in the same spot on the couch that he was this morning. Tyson has made it a habit to wait for his sink to be turned on. Tonight he actually ran to the sink! Toby went potty outside while I filled food bowls and cleaned the litter boxes. He ate his dinner when he came in. We wrestled around with his big dog some more, then he got out his squeaky duck. He brought it over and kept pushing it on my shoulder to make it squeak! He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment