Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sammy, Molly, Gracie, Couper, & Roly Poly

Everyone heard me unlocking the door today, so they all gathered to say hi! They did good again and there were no accidents that I could see anywhere! We went outside after I checked around. Couper hopped into the chair right as I was sitting down and I almost squished her! She moved out of the way enough and I quick stood up. Phew! Gracie and Couper both were busy giving me lots of kisses again today. It was pretty nice out and the neighbor kids came out to play. That had everyone going for awhile! Roly sure didn't know what to think. Later they heard a dog barking on the opposite side, so they all went zooming over there to check it out! When they couldn't hear him anymore, then it was time to chase around and wrestle! They were getting a little sassy with each other so I split them up a little to calm down. Sammy, Molly and Gracie snuggled up with me while the other two were busy exploring. Roly and Couper were digging around in that hole again. I'm not sure what they're looking for. To get their minds off it we went in for supper. Couper was last to finish again, but she's getting quicker! We played outside awhile longer after dinner. They all lined up excitedly for their treat before I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment