Saturday, November 6, 2010

Spencer, Maddie, Izzy, Willie, Tilly, Natilie, Potsy, & El Nino

This morning everyone saw me coming up and started barking, ready to get outside! I let Willie, Tully and Natilie out right away, then got everyone else out to play. Nino was full of energy this morning! He started running as soon as he touched the ground. He was quite the little wiggly worm while I carried him over to their yard. He ran and ran around the yard, back and forth along the fenceline and up to me every now and again. Izzy wandered around the yard with Spencer right beside her. Maddie came over for a back scratch then explored. The corgis did their running around too. This evening everyone was ready to get outside again. The corgis gathered and greeted me at the fence. Potsy was wandering around the backyard and soon took to hiding under the porch. Nino was coming! He peeked under there and barked at her for a bit. Eventually he went and did his laps. When they were all finished running and exploring, I brought everyone in for dinner.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment