Friday, November 5, 2010

Sammy, Molly, Gracie, Couper and Roly Poly

The gang was happy to see me again today! We went outside to play after I got there. Roly and Gracie both hopped into my lap as soon as I sat down and Gracie decided to take a little nap next to me. They gave me lots and lots of kisses! Later, the pups all started to wrestle around and they got full of dried grass! I saw Sammy was digging and biting at something in the ground, so I went over to check it out. I couldn't see what he was after, unless he was eating dirt... Roly came through the doggie door with her big bone before we headed in for supper. It took her a couple tries to get it just right to go through! Molly started to eat her dinner right away without me putting the garlic on it. She got half way through, licked the side of the bowl and looked at me, "Hey where's the good stuff?". She just stared at me after that, so I had to put some on for her to finish. We went back outside after dinner. Couper hopped up in the chair with me, laid on her back and started kicked all her legs around. Gracie came up next and they both fought over my lap and who would get to kiss my face first! They calmed down and kissed each other's foreheads like good girls. When it was time for their treats, Sammy sat on his hind legs like he usually does. This time Roly tried to do it too! She did pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment