Friday, November 5, 2010

Coco, Mia & Daisy

Mia was bouncing up and down when I came in this morning, and was so excited she almost knocked me over! I let her go outside while I got the kitty food and her breakfast together. I found Coco sleeping on one of the shelves in the closet and Daisy was in the office curled up in one of the kitty beds. The cleaning ladies came in while I was there. I accidently tripped over the vacuum cord and unplugged it on her! Oopsie! haha. This afternoon Coco had moved to the couch. She ate a bunch for me! Daisy was still in the office, but she eventually came out and followed me around. She helped herself to some lunch while I was there as well. Mia didn't want to come inside for me at first, but she did when I tried again. Since she came in, we went for a nice long walk! When we got back home, she nibbled on a little bit of lunch for me while I sat with her. I put the rest outside for her so she could work on it later if she wanted. We sat outside together for a little while before it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment