Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This afternoon Toby was comfortable curled up on his bed and wasn't about to move to say hi. I went in by Morgan and pet him a little bit while I called Toby. Tyson came wandering out of the bedroom and started rolling around on my feet! Toby heard me laughing, so he came flying out of the bedroom to see what was going on. I let him go outside to play in the backyard. Tyson hopped up on the counter to wait for his sink to be turned on! After I got it going, he just stuck his whole head under it and didn't even care! What a silly kitty! Afterwards, I went outside to play with Toby. I tossed a little stick for him, and boy did he tear it to shreds! When he was done in the backyard we came in and wrestled around with his big squeaky dog toy. Tonight I had to wake Mr. Sleepyhead up! I turned on the light and he had squinty eyes, but not for long! He zoomed out of bed and was ready to go play outside. As we were walking to the door, he even ran back at me and gave me a playful shove! Silly boy! Tyson came over to the sink for his "waterfall". I turned it on and he just let it run down his head while he caught it with his foot! Toby was busy outside running as fast as he could with the neighbor dogs, down the fenceline in the darkness. While Toby ate his supper I sat and pet Morgan, who started to tell me a little story! When Toby was finished with his dinner, we chased and wrestled around with his big dog toy again!
Shhhh! I hear something!

No comments:

Post a Comment