Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coco, Mia & Daisy

Mia was bouncing up and down with joy when she saw me coming to the door! I gave Mia her breakfast, but she was more excited to get outside. I let her out and fed the kitties. This morning Coco was still curled up in her blanket on the bed. She woke up and started eating right away! She's been eating much better this time. Daisy was following me around, so we played some more with her pink toy. She sure loves that! This afternoon Mia didn't want to come inside. Too nice out! I noticed that she had eaten almost all of her breakfast after I left this morning. Daisy was sleeping on top of the couch in the other room, so I sat and pet her for a bit. Coco had moved to the couch in the bedroom since I last saw her. While she was eating, miss Daisy came wandering over for some more attention. When Coco was finished she climbed into the window to soak up some sun. Later, I went outside by Mia who was enjoying the cool air in the nice warm sun herself! Tonight I let Mia back inside. I think she would've stayed out all night if I'd let her! She was doing her "woo-wooing" at me the whole time, telling me she wanted her walk! After I got Coco eating her dinner, we did go for one. Mia was soooo happy! When we got back she went back outside for a bit while I pet Coco. Coco was just so comfy curled up in her blankie, enjoying her little chin rub. Daisy came to check out what we were doing, so she got a little one too. When I went back in the living room, I jingled her little feather toy. She heard it from wherever she was! She came quietly creeping down the hallway to sneak up on it! Mia came back in and got a few bedtime treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment